Monday 8 December 2014

Change is Coming. Only if You Want it to.

2015.  It's coming. Change. Though, it only comes if there's action. I've changed. A bit.

I passed my CFP (certified financial planner) tests. I learned a few things, but the one I want to highlight from the experience is that it only open doors to more things I should learn more about. A foundation that gives me the ability to learn more about financial planning. Before I took on the program, I wanted a change, mostly a change to my financial condition.

Now, I'm scared. I'm scared because I have all this knowledge, but there's no guarantee that change will happen, unless I make and let it happen. Thus, follows the compulsory ayat on change.

That is because Allah would not change a favor which He had bestowed upon a people until they change what is within themselves. And indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
8. Surat Al-'Anfāl (The Spoils of War: 53)

No comments:

Post a Comment