Sunday 14 July 2013

Once Tasted,..always WANTED?

once-tasted-always-wanted


The life of a teenager seems to be the most exhilarating stage of a person. It is when the inquisitive mind is fed with all the possibilities and wonders a guy could ever think of. Discoveries, yes!

And with that we often hear the old adage saying, "Once tasted, always wanted!"  Well, not for all. While this is a general statement indicating the vast majority, this doesn't apply to everybody. Not me! :)

About Illegal Stimulants and PMS

Yeah, you probably know that these are the taboos brought to us by our ancestors' customs and traditions. But while they say don't, I say why not!? Stimulants could pose a great risk, but the name itself says otherwise.

Let's get back to the basic. According to Uncle Oxford, "A stimulant is a medicine or other substance which has a marked physiological effect when taken into the body."

Conclusively, narcotics are beneficial to mankind. Imagine an ailing cancer patient with no medicinal intervention. Marijuana and methamphetamine hydrochloride (shabu) are not bad after all.

Although this is prohibited by law, anyone can try at their own risk. Or you might end up behind the bars.

The only problem with these stimulants is addiction. Users tend to be dependent - like water, that they can't live without it. Worst is the after-effects of addiction. That includes crimes. And that's another story.

Stimulants and addiction are two mutually-exclusive subjects. One never automatically gets addicted after taking these narcotics.

That is dependent on the person - how strong he is to tolerate and temper control. Thus, it follows that once you've taken these, rest assured you won't get addicted. That depends on two variables a person has - temper and tolerance.

You can always get out what you entered if you have these two strong variables. Like when I tried smoking in high school, I felt it didn't make any difference in me except the "cool effect" in the mouth when I puffed one stick of Marlboro cigarette.

PMS is having intercourse before wedlock. Ask anyone and you will hear the same answer, "No!"

Personally speaking, I am in favor of PMS. No don't put the emphasis on me but the subject. I am a Catholic. I attend masses every Sunday - no kidding. But this doesn't necessarily mean I tried that stuff already, just my opinion. Now that's clear.

The reason, I believe, people are anti-PMS is because of religion distortion. They decide based on what their religion says. It is not in the commandment, not in accordance with the writings and all.

But come to think of it, several couple had done PMS just before they get married. Nothing happened thereafter. It all seemed natural and customary. The path most taken by couples. (I don't know either if I'll be like this lol)

Sex is addictive, 90%+ of people would say that. I think I'm one of them. Not that sure though since that is based on my first judgment.

Seriously speaking, this doesn't follow either. My friend just tried once but she never had it again. Yes she has a boyfriend. Yet she doesn't easily give in temptations. Wanting is controllable. Mind-control.

So the maxim, "Once tasted always wanted" is not true. It is but dependent on two variables - temper and tolerance. The former is simply the strength to control the wanting of something, not easily giving in to what the body wants r what the mind suggests.


The latter is freeing off the mind-pressure in terms of diverting the subject into other matter. It's like letting go of the unhealthy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment