Thursday 11 July 2013

10 Songs that Pump Your Heart Out (PYHO)



10-songs-pump-your-heart-out

When you feel like bored yet something's up to get done, you gotta check out these songs on my playlist. No, this is not limited to just "computer" works. You can listen to these songs that pump you up no matter what you're doing: washing your car, baking, fixing your broken faucet, reading and even intimate moments with your...you know it pumpkin-head!


So here's the list in the order of my preference. Watch via YouTube. Just click the link. Enjoy!


If you are already familiar with these songs then you are a solid Indie artist fan. As a musical fanatic, I really don't mind the message/meaning of any song.

What I'm up to is the BEAT and the MUSICALITY - how the instruments are synchronized in a way that it's pleasant to the ears. When I love the music, it keeps on ringing in my head until I have a Last Song Syndrome (LSS).

I simply like these songs because it sounds so upbeat and funky - it makes you feel like you're on Cloud 9, euphoria and you're butt naturally wiggles without you knowing it. That is my definition of Pump Music.

If you have any suggestions, comment below for us to review your bet!

Continue bangin' your head, music-lover :D


Image Credits to www.turner.com



No comments:

Post a Comment