Saturday 8 October 2016

Awesome Perks of Being Single




Are you still single? Are you worried that you're left behind while you're batchmates are ahead  of you? The sayings "staying single is a blessing" might be so gasgas na! All you can think of might be life is so unfair!

There are two types of single people in the world today; the happy ones and the bitter. If you are the latter, join our league... I raise my case! Being single is the most awesome thing that can happen in your life. If you could hardly believe it, I will tell you why...


You can get rich while you are younger.

I'm not sure how many but most of my friends became financially stable first, before they got married.  Dont be worried that your age is depreciating, my successful friends married on their 30's and their partners are worth waiting for. There are lot to cheer on and dont mind your relatives and friends reminding you that you are almost on your dead-end. Learn to build one of the most important foundations in your life and that is your financial life. According to studies in the U.S., the most common reason of divorce, is not third party, but finances. I would rather pay the price now and play later.

Being single is very much an advantage for me because I'm able to save 30%-40% from all my income even my salary is only on an average. I was able to maximize and concentrate it on investing without thinking of something else. All I know is  If I fail, the damage is lesser. All I can blame is myself and nobody else will suffer. As a result, I'm reaching my first Million through my assets in stocks early quarter next year, should my portfolio gets an annual return of 5% (which is the least). It has gotten an exciting effect on me and I see it as a good riddance for all the sacrifice of starting up.




You can be a good relationship Adviser.

Yes, I'm already a guru if you'll call it that way (just kidding). I already spoke to multiple singles and married alike. I'm always the haven of my married friends when they have trouble with their partner asking for things on what to do and what not. Common things they said to me; "Bro, wag ka munang mag asawa. mag-ipon ka muna". Good thing about it is that I can learn from their mistakes and get wiser on what to expect.



You can explore the world before getting married.

Being single means independence. You can craft your map without much worrying on budget. Once you get married, you could tell your kids of the exploits you have with many places you visited and your husband will admire you even more. Most of the travel bloggers I knew were singles and this could probably explains why...

You can write a list of "50 places to visit before becoming a mom" or "100 things to do before I die". I wrote about that 15 years ago when I read it on reader's digest. Being single is not forever, so pack up your traveling bag!



It adds value to yourself.

It doesn't automatically mean that if you are single, you are choosy. Being single is being careful on your choice and decision.  I've seen many people who are trigger-happy and can't sleep without having a girlfriend. So they jump from one relationship to another and that's very devastating. If you can't agree then create your own blog (duh!).

According to the book " Real Men are Pogi" by Ardy Roberto; you have to  develop yourself from the inside out. Once you have fully developed yourself and your character, to be engaged in a long-term relationship is a lot better and mature. I would suggest that you have to challenge yourself and get out from your comfort zone while you are single. You have much time to prepare for the bigger things and to have yourself appreciate in value.  What I do today were not what I expected... All I dreamed was after graduation, I will work in the government as a teacher. 15 years ago, I never dreamed to be a Stocks Trader or a Blogger. We will attract great opportunities once we are on the process of doing extraordinary things and going the extra mile!



You can make a difference and save the World!

If you have a dream to change the world, staying single is the wisest thing to do. That's the reason why Batman, Tony Starks, and Captain America remained single until now. It does not mean that girls messed up and are destroyers of dreams but sometimes staying away from them are the best thing to do. So if you are building the next facebook, crafting a Filipino spacecraft to Saturn, or if you're doing something incredible, sometimes working alone can save the day.  You can avoid hurting somebody's feeling telling you "You're too busy with what you're doing", "Sinong mas importante sayo ako or yang ginagawa mo" or "Break na tayo kasi wala ka ng time". Sometimes you can be misunderstood. Being single means you have all the time in the world to fail and learn it yourself.








 
       




No comments:

Post a Comment