Sunday 6 October 2013

Staying Motivated

Source: Wikimedia
I've tried to create a habit where I have a 20-minute exercise everyday. It worked. For a week. It was no different with money. So, I've kind of automated myself by spending on it immediately. Spend to save and invest. My money move immediately when it comes on payday. Then, I reward myself.

I spend on things like soda, strawberry smoothie ice cream and indulge after I do something for my financial well-being. The little things I love become rewards for myself. If you've seen animal trainers giving snacks as reward for the animals after they do something, this is basically using that technique.



The final two steps is about staying motivated, moving forward, and the importance of creating a healthy habit. And so, we have finally crossed the finished line, 30 steps to a better financial future. Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment