Sunday 3 March 2013

Wealth Summit 2013 Review (1st Day – Mar 01, 2013)

bo-sanchez-wealth-summit-2013

Treading heavily, I arrived 30 minutes past 8 in the morning at PICC for me to have good seats (for me and my office mate) in Wealth Summit 2013. The event was scheduled to start at 9 AM and I was there catching my breath when suddenly Captain America, Superman and Superwoman stood there at the entrance smiling and said, “Good morning, Sir!” (Read also my Wealth Summit Day 2 Review)

I was shocked! I responded and proceeded to the summit hall, smiling. My excitement rushed when I saw the banners and tarpaulins of the event with Bo Sanchez’s profile on it.

The stage had a wide LED screen which displayed the Superman logo with “Wanted: Superheroes of Abundance” text on it. Beside the stage stood there a live band tweaking their instruments to have a good mix, before the event started.


Can’t wait to see this real businessmen, I thought. A flock of more than 500 would-be superheroes marched down at PICC to see REAL entrepreneurs and investors in action for Wealth Summit 2013.

The speakers talked about valuable business lessons and thought-provoking experiences. And I loved it, with all my heart.

Majority of the attendees were all 30+ years old, I observed. Woah, am I the youngest here? I thought. But it didn’t matter anymore.

The fact that we were there gathered around for a purpose – to be the next superheroes of the church, was an awesome feeling that I felt and it made me realized. That no matter how old or young you are, as long as you are helping other people, you’re a superhero!

Bo is a superhero. He preaches financial education to his millions of followers. He helps them achieve their dreams and clears the confusions in their heads when it comes to money and investing.

Bo started the opening of the summit talking about “How to Become a Superhero of Abundance”. He said that there are two ways to have abundance: produce wealth and reproduce wealth.

The former is about building a business that gives VALUE to customers to support one’s necessities and lifestyle while the latter is about replicating this business to have more and more passive income. Miriam Quiambao followed with a talk about her life: her struggles, downfalls, dilemmas and her success.

She mentioned about how she got into winning the Ms. Universe title, her married life and how she returned to God which she left away when she already achieved her dreams in an instant. Her speech was entitled, “How I Found My True Wealth”.

The speeches were followed by the following speakers:

Topic: Network Marketing Business

Entitled: “Help People Help People”
Benjie & Fely Santiago – International Marketing Group (IMG)
Ivy de la Cruz – USANA
Dr. Butch Mercado – Royale Club

Topic: Career

Entitled: “How to Grow a Superhero Career”
Benedict Hernandez – Accenture
  

Topic: Real Estate

Entitled: “Prospering through Properties”
Larry Gamboa – CEO, Think Rich Pinoy
Ronald Cagape – Real Estate Investor, Larry’s Partner
Maves Angeles – Real Estate Investor, Larry’s Partner

Topic: Career Shift to Entrepreneur

Entitled: “Your Job prepares you For Your Business”
Steve Tamayo – Tamayo Catering
Charlie Fernando – CliXLogic

Topic: Stock Market

Entitled: “Stocks Update Live with Edward Lee”
Edward Lee, Founder and CEO, COL Financial

Topic: Stock Market

Entitled: “How to Create Millions in the Stock Market using Strategic Averaging Method (SAM)”
Mike Vinas, Director, Stocks Update, COL Financial

The first day of Wealth Summit 2013 was really pumped out because of these superheroes. I have gained significant insights and their talks washed away my misconceptions and wrong thoughts about being an entrepreneur. To sum it up, these are the things that I liked on the first day of Wealth Summit 2013:

Venue

     Bo Sanchez (and the Mastermind Group) didn’t settle for less. PICC is nothing but second to none when it comes to the events and special gatherings. The proximity of the place to business districts, accessibility to attendees and facility itself make PICC the best place for gatherings and seminars.

Top Calibre

     Most of the Wealth Summit 2013 speakers are the REAL authority on their field though there are some newbies invited on the Q&A portion. As cynical as I am (before), I tend not to believe individuals giving a speech when they are just a newbie and pretending to be a guru not even showing their credentials on such claims.

Spiritual Intervention

     Just before the summit began, Mike Vinas popped out on the stage as the host and started the show with a series of praise songs and prayers. I really liked the idea of having the Lord in the event, that He is involved and not just people talking to people.

    The speakers as well were not just financially rich, but also SPIRITUALLY RICH! They all have the common denominator: placing GOD at the center of their businesses. Likewise, we ended the day with praise songs and prayers. As a result, I felt so blessed and happy though I was not close to God. Now I’m learning to love Him.

   Wealth Summit 2013 was truly a successful event and I strongly recommend this to all Filipinos. While I was in the course of listening to their speeches, a flash in my mind came.

    How good it is to see these people again on the next Wealth Summit. To double this number next year would be better too. Best is majority of Filipinos are financially educated and no one is complaining about their finances anymore.

So what do you think? Before we parted ways at the summit, we prayed to be more abundant for Wealth Summit 2014! See you again next year, Millionaire! 

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to receive my NEW posts.

Image by https://365daystohappinessproject.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment